Friday, September 6, 2013

Leave of Absence

Well, it's been quite a while since I've had a chance to post anything! I call that my leave of absence. Quite a lot has gone on in the last month and half... trip to Oregon to visit family and my lovely sister's wedding (see next post)! Here are some pictures of the highlights!

Beautiful Lost Lake, just 12 miles up the road from my parent's house.


My parent's dog, Dakota (although I always call him Buddy and he responds to both).


Treasured Huckleberries! These little guys capture quite the price in the market... there were so many at the lake this year! I brought home a small jar of jam for my hubby to try (no I did not make it!).


My gorgeous sister, at her Bridal Shower!


Bachelorette Party dinner for Erin.


Ah... Uncle Mike and Dad, lounging with their favorite- Budweiser!


This cute little girl is growing so fast! My other beautiful goddaughter. So good to see her and her beautiful parents :) 


They threw me (and Edwin) a surprise shower! So sweet and I really was surprised. The instigators had a wonderful lunch and friends and family were there. So blessed! Thank you all so much!


Edwin was there too!


Family photo! Couldn't ask for a better, more supportive and wonderful family (Edwin is there too)! I love you all soooo much!


Stay tuned... more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment